10.17.2006

You're all WRONG!

Forget that picture I posted. It was all WRONG...I didn't incorporate my civilation enough -- well I incorporated as much as I could but the composition wasn't Yupik apparently. AAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhh! I am VERY confused. I tried talking to Sylvia and I guess I understand what I need to do but now I haveto redo all the stuff I spent last week working on. Plus, the assignment for next week is unbelievably time consuming. I just got back from class and I'm already behind.

Emotive writing wasn't any better today. we all left feeling bad about ourselves instead of feeling bad for our charachters. I'm so used to writing journalisticly and only including facts that I'm lacking in depth and description. It didn't help that I didn't do what Tania assigned really. I included myself too much. I'll start rewriting that tonight, as well as redrawing all my Civilization pics. Oh well, I need to work harder. More work, less play. :) I feel like I'm back in freshman year of college and I'm skipping the frat party to write a paper. At least everyone around me is working too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Skip the frat party!!
You're new design
is looking mighty fine.

Tania Rochelle said...

This should feel MUCH worse/harder than undergrad. Undergrad is playskool.