10.17.2006

Study Group


For my fairly small one bedroom apartment, I had quite the group over tonight to work on Sylvia's stuff. Working around at least one other person helps so much with these projects. Chrissy and I spent nearly all day Sunday working on our civilization/animal drawings and I think it helped. There is a very noticible improvement on my work form last week. I'm actually proud to of the final picture I'll be showing tomorrow! I'm almost done with everything form he class and now it's time to finish writing my sympathetic story. The person I chose I can't stand for so many reasons, so this will be a task. I'm trying not to be predictable in my writing so I keep eliminating ever idea I come up with. Pretty soon I'm gonna need to pick one and run with it -- and that means NOW. :/ Back to work...

2 comments:

ktothefe said...

Hey Becca that looks great!!!!!! you even got a Noton!!!!!! AWESOME :)

Unknown said...

nice work, becca. your penguin looks great! see you tomorrow...err, today.