10.14.2006

Saturday night in :(

I can't belive I spent all day working on this typography stuff. I really need ot get Adobe Creative Suite 2 for my new Mac. Photoshop on a Pc is so slow! Oh well, I still had fun hanging out with Chrissy and Ben. Last night a group of us went ot this sports bar/club called Famous. I'm always surprised when a bar or club is full of people and hardly anyone is out on the dance floor besides the creepy guy trying to do the robot and the typical skanky couple -- you know the one with the girl in the tiny skirt, sharing more with everyone around than we ever needed to see. After a couple of games of pool and mor drinks, I got the group onto the dance floor. Well, two of the guys were mostly just standing there watching the amateur pole dancers while Joe, a totally fun first quarter photography guy, and I got down to "Sexy Back." The more I hear that song the more I love it. So, instead of my crazy fun Saturday night plans, I'm plannin on staying in and working these awful penguin designs -- not what I had in mind when I asked if I would be able to take a design class or two!

In emotive writing on Tuesday, Tania asked us to do a character by association excercise. Here's my list about me:
If I were an animal I would be a penguin.
If I were a flower I would be a yellow rose.
If I were a tree I would be a pink dogwood.
If I were a color I would be pale lavender.
If I were a food I would be a cupcake.
If I were a counry I would be The USA.
If I were a car I would be a 2006 Ford Mustang GT convertiblle with pink racing stripes!
If I were a kitchen utensil I would be an icing spatula.
If I were an odor I would be the amell of freshly backed sugar cookies..
If I were a playing card I would be the queen, only because there are no princesses in a deck of cards.
If I were a month I'd be April.
If I were a radio station I would mostly pop with a mix of new country.
If I were a body of water I would be the Atlantic.
If I wereIf I were a brand of soap I would be Zest.
If I were a piece of jewelry I would be a 3 carat diamond ring set in platnum -- preferably Cartier. Or a tiara, but that's no your typical "piece of jewelry."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

preferabllllyyyyy...claire's boutique?