10.05.2006

Always has to be the center of attention... she gets it from me



Here I am, trying to find information on the Yup'ik civilization, and this annoyingly adorable kitty leaps onto my desk and sprawls onto my notes. This is Shelby- I have turned her into a spoiled brat-princess. I love her.
I should have known that distruption was coming from her. I had been sitting at my desk for at least an hour already working and organizing and she kept meowing and bringing me her toy. She plays fetch better than my labrador. Good thing I have a door to my bedroom and not a studio apartment. I have a feeling i'll haveto use it to keep her off my desk from time to time.

This morning's seminar featuring Parish Kohanim fascinated me. His photography is absolutely breathtaking and I really enjoyed the way he explained the story behind each photograph or shoot. The helpful tips he shared will be valuable to me as a writer as well as to the phtgraphers and designers.

So, I'll spend the rest of tonight creating my Yup'ik alphabet and Grey's Anatomy -- of course. Maybe I'l actually go to be before 2 am.

1 comment:

Tania Rochelle said...

Beautiful cat!