10.18.2006

Welcome Distractions





After my crash-and-burn yesterday in Sylvias class, I tried to regroup but spent the whole night looking up more Yupik art. I'm soory if this is offensive, but compared to the other civilizations, they didn't have any art. They just made masks and most of those were very simple. I'm trying my best but i'm not happy with what I have at this point.
Last night everybody came over again to work on thier stuff. I had fun but was distracted. Happends all the time, but that's my fault and usually my distractions are invited:
~Blogging
~Facebook ( I am a facebook junky and the cute guy I met when I was buying furniture keeps sending me messeges so I can't help but check to see if he's written me)
~Days of Our Lives
~Desperate housewives and Grey's Anatomy
~Shelby, my kitty
~Kevin, dancing around my apartment like a crazy JLo(it woun't let me download the movie I made last night :( )
~Music
~AIM
~Cleaning
~Working out
~Just about every sound outside
~My fantasy football team
~Eating -- what a distraction...
~Sleep, or lack thereof
~And of course, all of you who keep stopping by, calling and texting
I'd be bored without this stuff though!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You think kevin was distracting. Try living with him. It's like living in a boy george break-dance video.

Who drew that penguin, it looks great!

Becca said...

Haha. I was sad that my video didn't upload. I'll have to figure out how to do that.

This copywriter cutie drew it. I think he's secretly a designer - nah. I forgot to add him to my distraction list. :)

Unknown said...

That penguin wine was fantastic!!!

Becca said...

LIAR!!! You're just trying to get back on my good side.

Unknown said...

Am I that transparent? Well, it was worth a try. I still drank half your bottle.

chrissy said...

love the pic of kevin

ktothefe said...

"do you really want to hurt meeeeee......."
"do you really want to make me cry......."
"do you really want to hurt meeee......"