10.03.2006

So, I'm trying...


Ok, I have been trying for an hour now to figure out how to customize this template or create my own! Seriously, do they have to make it so difficult? I am totally in the dark about all this HTML stuff so, I'm working on making this prettier and more me but I have so much to do we'll see if I have time.

Today was the first day of classes for me at Portfolio Center and I feel like I've hit the ground running... finally! This summer was just too long - I missed classes and learning. I couldn't wait to get started and I am definitely starting now. This class- emotive writing- I'm really excited about. I've wanted to expand my writing skills and I know I will do that here. Also, I can't believe our first assignment is to go to a club! I would have never guessed! I'm sure we'll have a great time- all 5 of us :). I still can't believe there are so few copywriters here. Oh well, more fun for us when we get around to working with the designers.

Speaking of design, the other class I had today was design aesthetics. Everyone had said things about Sylvia's class yesterday but I had no idea. I'm sure I'll get a lot out of it. I wanted to take a design class and boy, am I taking a design class. It was funny to look around the room during our sketching exercises today and see everyone's primitive animal drawings- especially the three copywriters! My design ability is fairly limited but at least it comes naturally; NOT my drawing ability! I'll be working on it.

Here's another pic of me today in a good mood before I start working on Sylvia's project. We'll see if I'm smiling next time...

No comments: