10.13.2006

So You Think You Can Dance Tour!!!



This summer my mom and I got hooked on the show,"So You Think You Can Dance." As a thank you for being the wonderful daughter that I am she got me tickets for the show (because for some reason, instead of going to Houston, Tx. they went to Duluth, Ga., go figure).

Adrian just laughed at me when I cheered for Benji and Travis like a 14 year-old girl. The show was fabulous and I had so much fun. I can't wait till next season!!!! It made me miss dance and figure skating. I'm so going to audition next year... nah.

We only kinda got lost on the way back. I've been known to take the scenic route just about everywhere in Atlanta. Yesterday I left Target and tried to take a shortcut home. I ended up in mindtown.






Ok, so I just bought the "Suddenly I See" song from iTunes! Adrian knows what I'm talking about... they played it sooo many times last night but I love it. My mom called this morning and told me she just made that my ringtone for when I call her. :) It's by an English artist Katy Tunstall -- the same one that wrote "Black Horse in the Cherry Tree." all her songs have such vivid descriptions. I wonder if the words from that would count as my excerpt of good writing from class. Probably not. Now that I have a couple more inspirational songs for my iPod, it's time to go running!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Nice pics. You should just face the fact that wherever you go in Atlanta your going to get lost for at least 20 minutes.

Ty said...

I'm so freaking jealous! And, you are not a freak for screaming for Benji or Travis. Those dudes are awesome!

Ty