11.25.2006

MEOW





Y'all have all told me what a sweet and pretty cat I have. What do you think now? Last night, Chrissy called and told me there was a cat outside her door and had been there for a while. The cat had a rabies vaccine tag and a collar so it was obviously an indoor cat. Chrissy couldn't bring it in with her roommate's dog, and it was freezing outside, so I took it up with me. Shelby was pissed, as you can tell from the first picture. She's is VERY unfriendly to other cats! She's only been around two but this is how she acted both times. She growls and hisses and then just stays in one place until the coast is clear. She stayed on the dining chair under my table all night until right before I took it home and she cornered it in my closet.

Chrissy had told me that someone else would get it when they got home last night but they never called so between the visitor cat meowing like crazy ALL NIGHT and Shelby's growling -- she even growled at my door when the other cat was shut in my room -- I didn't sleep. I didn't get much work done either. Paige, the other cat, kept meowing and rubbing all up one me and my key board.

Luckily, the vet was able to give the number for the owner when I called first thing this morning, but the guy didn't bother to call me back until after noon. The guy was such an idiot too, he said she was kinda an outside cat now... Well, PUT A FREAKING TAG ON IT WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND NUMBER! Plus, if you don't have a yard, I don't think it's right or intelligent to let your cat roam around the neighborhood, but that's me. No more taking in lost cats for me. Next time it's someone else's turn.

Update: Chrissy called again lat night after hearing an awful meow for help and big thump. Paige was outside, huddling in the bushes, and hiding from the head stray cat in the neiborhood. After all I went throught the other night, this Zack guy let his poor sweet cat out again to fend for itself and she wandered back to Chrissy' door. When Chirssy called Zack he said he's be over in like 20 minutes. He never showed. Poor Paige...

3 comments:

kuh reel yuh said...

and they're trying to evict MY dog?!?! that looks like pure evil.

chrissy said...

Down with Zack!

Unknown said...

I posted a new blog so now you have to.