11.12.2006

Lesson Learned

Last night Meredith, Joe, his girlfriend Ashley and I went to Cosmo and Lava. Mer has been talking about this place since the first night we went out, so this was highly anticipated. After sitting in traffic for almost an hour, we made our way across the parking lot and to th door. The place was packed!

I stuck to a couple amaretto sours but with three shots on the side. Bad idea. I'm still paying for it. I think two of them were red headed sluts but I have no idea what these guys bought us. It tasted like a jelly bean. Mer and I met a couple gorgeous med students and we talked for te rest of the night and of course, did another hot. I didn't realize how tipsy I was until we walked back to the car. Luckily, Mer had only had one drink at the beginning of the night; she was our dd.

So to make a long story short, I've been regretting all those drinks, all last night and this morning, while puking up the pieces of the Wolfgang Puck pizza I had last night. I finally fell a little better now, after wasting more than half the day.

Moral of the story: Don't take a shot if you don't know what it is... and My new limit: 1 drink every 2 hours.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

lightwieght!