11.18.2006

Get to Work

So, I've spent the day avoiding Sylvia's assignments. I slept in, went running, and came home to find water pouring through the fan in my bathroom ceiling! The maintenance man finally came by after the water had stopped pouring in and he informs me that the people living above me must have had a toilet overflow. YUCK! So, I spent the rest of the day Lysoling the bathroom and finally cleaning the whole apartment, too. One I get started cleaning, it's hard to stop.

I really have no idea how I'm gonna fix this bag. (Tyrese's blog explains the bag thing if you don't know what I'm talking about)I spent 12 hours putting it together and I was so proud of it on Tuesday afternoon. When I showed it to Sylvia she had this awful unimpressed look on her face and then went to say it was a bad design and needs something to pull the eye around the whole bag. ??? I'm still trying to figure that out.

I find it funny that the spell checker on this blogspot.com doesn't recognize the word: blog.

No comments: