11.01.2006

I love Wednesdays :)



I actually slept in this morning -- such a great feeling after not sleeping for two days! I'm usually such a morning person but this whole situation here has completely changed my habits. It's not so bad. :) Wednesdays are great because I can sleep in and not feel guilty for relaxing. I'm watching lost and chillin on my couch while I write this and I'm not even thinking about what needs to be done for class. Ok, I kinda lied, I'm about to work on grammar stuff but for the next 30 minutes or so I'm still in my relaxing Wednesday mode.

Adrian and I went looking for a park to throw the football around at today and found the tree in the picture. Gorgeous isn't it?
We don't see trees like that in Texas -- especially not in Lubbock or El Paso. When we stopped to take the picture an older woman in the street with her granddaughter. She was so cute with her bright red lipstick and white bun! She talked to us for a long time about Atlanta and drew us a map to get to Chastain Park by way of Habersham. She called it the prettiest rode in Atlanta and from what I've seen of Atlanta so far, I would agree. Gorgeous houses, hills, big beautiful trees and a creek running next to it. Very charming. Chastain Park is very harming too. It's so nice to see so many people outside enjoying a park on a weekday. There are baseball fields, tennis courts, a golf course, playground and equestrian center all in the middle of this cute neighborhood with the sweetest colonial-style school. If I end up in Atlanta I would totally want to live there.

Ok, now it's time for my Wednesday bubble bath! Until next time...

2 comments:

Becca said...

NO! I haven't had time to even look at my team in 2 weeks, no wonder... :(

Unknown said...

I took that pic. wasn't sure the colors would come out. not bad.