11.04.2006

The Tavern and CJ's






I spent half the day yesterday debating whether or not to go out. I have a lot of work to do but I think I'd go crazy if I locked myself in my apartment alone all weekend. Tonight we are going to Hodown for Tania's class and tomorrow I have plans, so we tried to keep it low key last night.
Meredith and I met up with Joe and Ben at the Tavern and enjoyed a couple of drinks. The boys also enjoyed the view of the waitresses in extreamly tiny school girl skirts and cleavge-enhancing shirts while Mer and I enjoyed the bartender, Craig -- bodybuilder body, blond hair and blue eyes! He only made me pay for one drink of the four I had on my tab. :)
For Ben, we went to CJ's to meet up with Kathleen. Cj's is a huge hole-in-the-wall but fun. There was a cover band downstairs. They weren't too bad if you have no musical background and can't tell that the lead singer was slightlly flat ALL NIGHT. Of course, Joe and I were the only ones that cared. Upstairs was a tiny room packed with people and one really annoying DJ playing old hip hop. He was telling everyone how to dance and saying we were "too white." It's funny that when Mer asked him to play B.I.G.'s "Juicy," he was like "Who?"
All in all, it was a fun break from work. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

mer said...

The pics turned out cute. You and Ben look so adorable together. I have so much fun hanging out with you. I esp love it when Joe and Ben are there as well.