11.15.2006

What a Tease...

So, not having anything particularly exciting to write about today, I was going tell you all about my fabulous new blender I just bought. It has a food processor AND this little 'to go' blender that's just a thermous so you can make a single serving smoothie to take wherever you go! It's such a thrill. Ok, not so much, but that's what I was gonna write about and then I signed in and realized we have options on font now! I try to change my font to a friendlier arial and this is what I get:

An attempt to modify formatting failed unexpectedly.
A possible solution may be to save your post as a
draft and reopen this post and apply formatting again.

What's that about? I have all these options and I can't use them! What a tease. Let me know if any of you are able to actually use your new choices.

Charles Gibson is reporting from the Atlanta Aquarium tonight! I met him on the set of Good Morning America in NY when I was on a mission trip with my church choir 6 or so years ago. I was wearing my brother's etter jacket that had a letter for journalism on it so he took a commercial break to talk to my brother and I about how he got into journaism and asked about us and what we wanted to do. Really nice guy.

So, I just saved my post as a draft and gone back hoping to use the new formatting choices, they are gone! !?!

No comments: