11.08.2006

Red




Joe took that picture last night for a photography class on color. He's a super-talented first quarter photographer here at PC if I haven't mentioned him on here already. :) (I wish i'd had time after Sylvia's class to fix my hair though.)

I'm not understanding many of my fellow Americans tonight. It's amazing to me the things that people believe and the disreguard for truth and justice. There is such a contrived idea of what the War in Iraq is about. I support the War on Terror, The War in Iraq, The President, and most importantly, our troops.

"Don Rumsfeld has been a superb leader during a time of change...Don Rumsfeld's a patriot who's served our country with honour and distinction. He is a trusted adviser and a friend, and I'm deeply grateful to his service to our country." - President Bush

A friend of mine from Tech came into town this week. It was so great to see her! I took her into PC and showed her around and she was very impressed wih all the projects displayed. She'll be back in December for her work and I can't wait for her to meet everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice pics.

Joe said...

i concur ;)