8.12.2007

Sunday Night Blah

Friday night has so many possibilities:



But this is Sunday night, Andy is kicking me out so he can go to bed:


Sunday night depresses me. After church and lunch, on a typical Sunday, the night is spent in preperation for Monday. I think I've finally realized how quickly weekends go by when you have a real job, and I don't even have one yet. And as much as I'm looking forward to being "out in the real world," when I am, I really hope I can find time to do other things I love and spend time with family and friends. Andy's got a set schedule now as a teacher, so I guess that got me thinking how once you grow up, free time is few and far between and weekends fly by. It's not like I didn't know that, but I'm not gonna have summers off like he does, and I'll probably be working longer hours, etc. Makes me sad. all the more reason to find a job I'll love.

Somehow, Monday is quickly approaching and I've managed to hardly accomplish any of my targeted tasks. The first of which would be my data blitz. It's a work in progress. I keep changing my mind. I'll probably do my "Eight things you might not know about me" which is for this blog because I was tagged – unless anyone has a better idea. ;) I guess I can't dance with Ty again.

I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to figure out HTML to make this blog better. Keep checking for updates. I may just change this whole thing, you never know. Off to bed; bring on the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look how cute you guys are!

and yeah, i worry about the lack of spare time once grown up job time comes too. maybe we all end up freelancing like Alyssa and getting to work from home? dream job!

Becca said...

Who is that?

Unknown said...

Looks like Becca & 007! Real life does intrude in so many ways, so it's important to keep it balanced - so much easier said than done.
Love,
Mom

Ty said...

I totally am feeling you on this one! What happened to the free time? I remember having tons of it and actually being bored. Man, I want those days back.