8.06.2007

Astros vs. Braves



For our six month (semi-)anniversary, Andy surprised me with tickets to the Houston Astros vs Atlanta Braves game! I'm a huge Astros fan and I had looked forward to this game all year. It's been so hard not being able to watch them play at all and instead, having the Braves games on practiclly every night. I recorded the first game of three games Tuesday night and was so upset when I watched it. Astros lost 4 to 12! Yikes. I put my jersey on the next day, hoping for a miracle, and witnessed another dissapointment. We had a great time though. ;) Andy got us fabulous seats — for all the Braves home run action.

(And a really great view of my favorite catcher, Astros #11 Brad Ausmus. Seriously ladies, look for yourself. He made last summer when my dad and I went to at least 10 games together much more pleasing. ;)



Because of both upsets and because I had class Thursday night, I didn't bother to look at the results from Thursday's game. Of course, Astros won.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I went to that game too! IT was pretty brutal, but the Astros played well. Of course, being an Atlanta native, I was stoked.

mer said...

i tagged u