4.05.2007

Six Flags or not

I got up at 4:30 this morning (at the first ring of my alarm) to meet Chrissy, Mer and Ty at 5:15. Apparently, that was not early enough. The radio station 100.5 was letting people into Six Flags this morning for free between 6 and 9 am. We figured if we left my place around 5:15, we'd be there early enough, but on the way a around 5:50, they announced that Six Flags was over capacity. Over 15,000 people got in before 6 am and the doors closed. They even had to close the exit ramps off I-20. Craziness.

I had assumed there would be a crowd, but nothing like this. I didn't know it was spring break for Georgia schools. :/ Oh, well, we'll go later when it's not as packed.

I'm back blogging officially now. You can expect at least 3 blogs a week, yay! (Mom, I know you'll be excited.)

Just to catch everyone up, I just started my third quarter here at PC in the ATL and I'm really excited to get down to business again. Break was a lot of fun. I went home to Houston and brought Andy with me. My family and friends think he's a great as I do, of course. :) We had a great break and it was great to see everyone (especially my girls Ashleigh and Ashley)!!!




I'm off to wok on wings for my "art object" project for my Children's Book class. Later, (promise)!

No comments: