4.23.2007

Back to "Reality"

Today was my first day back to class, and it was a long one - or maybe it just felt that way because I stayed up till three writing a radio ad. I'm not sure what our instructor is looking for in that class, but apparently no one is doing it. I want to hear his criticism, but there's constructive and then there's just criticism, which is what I feel like I get from certain other students in that class. Oh well, I know who has a clue and who doesn't, but how irritating.

I know it's best to jump back in and do everything so that's what I'm trying to do. It's just hard to get back in the swing of things after the past couple of weeks. nI'm just glad I have my friends and especially Andy to keep me calm when I feel overwhelmed. By Thursday (or Wed night girl's night), I should feel a lot better, especially if I have time to do the stuff I really should like laundry and grocery shopping. For now, I have a little over 24 hours to come up with a children's book and rough sketches. :)

2 comments:

mer said...

welcome back! loves

minus five said...

i'm really very sorry about your dad. i can't imagine. i'm glad that you have what seems to be a good support system in your pc friends.

nothing like that happened to me while i was in school there, but i saw it happen to other people. it was amazing how much everyone took such good care of the person who suffered the loss. the students. the instructors. the staff. everybody.

anyway, i just wanted to say that i'm sorry.