12.28.2006

John's Catch...



Christmas morning. This is the first video on my new Sony Handycam... We're all around the pool playing catch -- probably not the best idea in the word but it seemed to work at the time. I threw one to my brother John and this is his gallant catch.

Aside from that fall, my dad took a pretty bad spill down the steep, brick driveway while playing catch wih the same brother. He's ok -- just trying to come up with a good story for the guys at work to explain both black eyes and the scars on his arms. No trips to the emergency room yet this trip though... and for our family, that's an accomplishment.

On Christmas Eve we held our own carol service with Uncle Walt reading the Christmas story from Luke. Then we opened our Christmas morning pj's as is tradition.






And more family pics:









I saw Aunt C's stylist today and she did a fabulous job on the cut. I actually did the color myself... well my mom and my cousin did it this time but I'll do it in the future. Way more affordable than getting it done and it actually looks pretty good. :)

We took the scenic route home and stopped for lunch in Malibu:


1 comment:

kuh reel yuh said...

belsha you did it! told ya you'd look good as a brunette. can't wait to see it in person tomorrow. :*) have a safe flight.