5.12.2007

Sami and Lucus are MARRIED!



Yay! Finally!!! I know it isn't real, but I'm so relieved! After years of anguish, Sami's troubles, Kate's plotting and the drama with EJ, Sami is now Mrs. Lucas Roberts! Days of Our Lives is one of my guilty pleasures – so sue me.

On to other weddings, my Uncle Pete's wedding was beautiful. They kissed like teenagers, complete with a leg kick. Very sweet. I love weddings. Sometimes I think I'd make a great wedding planner, but then I realize that I'd probably make all my brides go over budget – or crazy – trying to make their wedding into what I envision as spectacular. I can't help but critique all the weddings I go to. From the floral arrangements, to the lighting, the cake, the music, the dresses, and the list goes on. I can already see myself becoming a little bit of a bridezilla when my day comes. But of course, Mom, I know that the marriage is what's important. ;) (We've had this discussion before whenever my princess tendancies come out).

Oh, and Andy was making fun of me just now for blogging about Days, but he would love the fact that Lucas read Sami this old Irish wedding prayer:
"By the power that Christ brought from heaven, mayst thou love me. As the sun follows its course, mayst thou follow me. As light to the eye, as bread to the hungry, as joy to the heart, may thy presence be with me, oh one that I love, till death comes to part us. …"

Gráim thú, Andy!

No comments: